JNTAR posture corrector is effective thoracic lumbosacral support brace, which is recommended for various back issues. Corset helps to restrict volume of movements in lumbar and thoracic spine, performs stabilization of thoracic and lumbar spine and restrains the muscles of anterior abdominal wall. It is used for hernias, displacement and change of discs shape, scoliosis, kyphosis, spondylosis, spondylolisthesis, eccentric pains, spinal fractures and for rehabilitation after treatment of mentioned diseases and injuries of thoracic and lumbar spine. Curvature of thoracic spine (kyphosis, scoliosis of I-II degree). Osteochondrospondylopathy (Calve, Scheuermann’s diseases). Fixation of the effect after massage or manual therapy. Prevention of fractures in osteoporosis, tumours and tubercular process.
Recommendation for use: Corrector is recommended to put on directly on cotton underwear. Fasten lower elastic belt upfront with the help of hook-and-loop. Stretch the belts from the shoulders under arms, intersect them on a back and fasten them. Corrector properly put on ensures spreading of collarbones, bringing together of shoulder bones owing to tensionless shoulder straps and rib stiffeners, located along the spine in paradigm of neural spine. In the course of straightening of posture, it is necessary to simulate rib stiffeners and regulate the length of straps of retractor part of corrector in order to achieve optimal results and preserve sufficient pulling efforts according to recommendations of your physician. Application area: - Support - Orthopaedics - Immobilization - Rehabilitation
- The Back Brace may be worn up to 5-6 hours daily. The first couple of days wear it for 15 minutes only, then add 15-20 minutes after few days of wearing. Also, gradually increase the level of tension of the shoulder straps by adjusting their length. Wearing a posture brace on a regular basis will build muscle memory and improves your posture. Individual mode and period of wearing should be determined by a physician. Posture Corrector can be used to consolidate the result after exercise aimed at improving posture. Back Brace is recommended to be worn at home, as it limits the ability to perform part of the movements, such as tilting down or side. But at the same time, the posture corrector with removed metal ribs does not restrict the movements and can be worn under outer clothing anywhere.
- Full corset design. The back brace is made of high-quality materials, such as breathable bandage materials on the waist straps and durable soft-padded back for comfort. The product meets the requirements of the European Directive 93/42/EEC concerning medical devices and complies with the requirements of standard ISO 13485:2016.
- Adjustable metal ribs. Two bendable aluminum ribs can be adjusted to anatomically fit the body and to correct a variety of different posture problems. Aluminum ribs lend this corrector extra rigidity. Metal stays are removable, so you can choose to use them or not.
- 10 available sizes. The large variety of available sizes of the JNTAR back brace let you choose the most suitable for you. Just measure your back length and your waist circumference to find out which size you need.
- Enhanced fixation. Adjustable shoulder and waist straps let you adjust the device to individual size. Adjusted back brace forces you to sit and stand properly.
- Effective back support. Posture corrector is efficient in correcting the position of your spine and scoliosis. It stabilizes both lumbar spine and thoracic spine, and helps you to avoid bending of the spine as the case with scoliosis. This ensures the formation of correct posture and helps develop the habit to keep the back straight
- JNTAR back support brace has a soft package, so its upper part may be bent during delivery. We recommend to keep it a few days under something flat and heavy to straighten it and then start wearing.
- Posture corrector has an adjustable shoulder strap length. We used plastic sliders and plastic clasp in this Back Brace, as numerous experiments have shown that this allows you to more evenly distribute the load on your shoulders (the design with Velcro on the shoulder straps did not do this properly). The simple design of the shoulder straps allows you to replace the plastic clasp by yourself (only 30 days after purchase) with any other that you decide to use.
Use the tape to circle your waist at the WIDEST part. Make sure it's not too tight. Don't hold your breath while measuring, or you'll get a false measurement.
- Small - Waist circumference: 24-29"
- Medium - Waist circumference: 30-34"
- Large - Waist circumference: 35-40"
- X-Large - Waist circumference: 41-46"
- 2X-Large - Waist circumference: 47-53"
- Small/Long Back - Waist circumference: 24-29"
- Medium/Long Back - Waist circumference: 30-34"
- Large/Long Back - Waist circumference: 35-40"
- X-Large/Long Back - Waist circumference: 41-46"
- 2X-Large/Long Back - Waist circumference: 47-53"